Saturday, February 23, 2008

HI!

8th Grade Reading Figurative Language
By Melissa Pham
2/27/08

Hiya, and welcome to my reading project! What I have here is a collection of examples of different types of figurative languages from literature such as music lyrics, books, and poems. I also have examples of the figurative languages that I made up all by myself.

I have searched endlessly for all of my examples from literature to use in here, and put in long laborious hours (not really, I just kept on getting sidetracked) looking for pictures to also put in here to make it look better (not that I minded), so please give me a good grade! :)

Since I have used song lyrics as part of my examples, I thought that it would be nice to have something to listen to while looking at my project to make it even better. So I have added a playlist of some of the songs that I used for examples. For some reason, the playlist won't show up on here so just click the launch standalone player button and a new window with the playlist should show up. And don't worry, none of the songs have anything bad in them!




No comments: